Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You Got Me Liz...

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see above)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things (that I don’t mind being posted on the Internet) :

1. I never thought I would work for the government...but boy does it pay well!

2. If I could I would probably sleep 12 hours a day almost every day. I just love sleep, especially when Pam's in the bed with me! *No, I don't mean any funny business*...

3. I am obsessed with finding the best 'diet' and 'fitness' routine. I do however lack the motivation in both categories to keep myself in tip top shape. I settle for being 'average'...

4. I love listening to my parents have discussions. When I lived at home I would love when my mum came home from work because she and my dad would always talk about their days. They are so animated in their conversations and it never seemed forced. That's why I like talking to Pam about our days as soon as I get home...

5. I wish Pam and I could afford more date nights. This refers to #4 a bit, but I love just going out to eat with Pam and talking about anything and everything. I love my kids to death, but it's always the best when there aren't any distractions...

6. Despite what Pam thinks, I still love Professional Wrestling. If I had the time I would train again for fun and hopefully participate in a few live matches in an Independent League. I would not want to do it for a living though. I want to be able to walk when I'm 50...

I tag Pam, Rawson, Jim, Torrey, Hayley, and Simon (I don't think you have a blog, but I'm interested to hear your 6 random facts about you).

No comments: