Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cant......Resist.....Posting......

I'm thinking tonight's final debate is going to be a snoozefest and more of the same from both candadites so here's something that made me laugh today:



I can honestly say that I think McCain is a good guy and could have possibly been a great president at one time, but his campaign has royally screwed him over in this election. I really believe that...

PS: I'm glad I never became a journalist...

PSS: Is it November 5th yet? I feel like I've lost the will to think of actual random things to post here because it seems every website I go to is obsessed, as I am, with this damn election...

One way or another it will all be over soon. I promise!

1 comment:

Firebird said...

You just couldn’t let it go! Had to get another dig in on the “older white Guy”.

Funny Stewart didn’t have anything to say about Obama’s plan to redistribute the wealth by playing ‘Robin Hood’!


http://www.nypost.com/seven/10152008/news/politics/obama_fires_a_robin_hood_warning_shot_133685.htm